November 18, 2009

"The End OF October" 18x24 Pastel


This is the second of 2 pieces to be juried for the I.A.P.S show. I have never participated in this show before but whether or not my work is juried in, it will be a very beautiful show to attend with the standard of quality very high. This years show takes place at The City Of Brea Art Gallery in the City of Brea here in southern California. There are roughly 63 or more pastel societies that are all part of the International Association Pastel Societies. I am a member of three of these.
This painting is available for 1600. unframed with glass.

2 comments :

  1. Lovely painting. I can feel the coolness in the air just looking at it. The colors are some of my favorite - beautiful sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Léah, I am Brazilian and as you are painter adored its art, pretty screens I was magic with as much beauty,congratulations
    http://pinturaartesanato.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete