January 6, 2011

"Winter Passage" 11x14 Pastel



I have enjoyed a short break from painting these past two weeks or so because it has given me the opportunity to recharge my batteries, set some goals for the coming year, and to spend some much needed time with family. As I welcome this coming year, I am thankful for being blessed with so much, such as my wife and daughters. Thanks to all of you who receive these paintings in your email and for sharing them with others. I appreciate all of your kind comments and I wish for you a healthy and blessed new year.


700. Sold

2 comments :

  1. Happy New Year to you, too, Joe! I really enjoy your work, and Winter Passage is beautiful -- I love the light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Stevie for such a kind comment. I appreciate it very much. -Joe

    ReplyDelete