January 9, 2012

"Portuguese Bend Palos Verdes" 20x16 Pastel on Ampersand Pastelbord


I recently took the opportunity to rotate some of my paintings from one gallery to another.  After looking at some of the pieces back in my studio, I could not resist the temptation to make a few enhancements before they went back out to their new location. This was quite fun. So much fun that it feels like a new painting, so I decided to post it again. Please contact me if you would like more information regarding this painting.

3 comments :

  1. Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. Oh...and LOVE this painting! Amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim. I think you and i arent alone in this practice. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has high-quality paintings, Joe, I like much! : )

    ReplyDelete