May 10, 2013

"Power And Grace" 11x14 Pastel

Sold 800.
 
This pastel was a recent demonstration for my pastel class. This was another wonderful session and when you have students as good as mine, teaching is easy. Another session begins in June. I am now preparing for next weeks Carmel Plein Air Festival. I am a bit nervous as it has been awhile since my last plein air event. I am looking forward to the challenge to paint the best pieces I can. No doubt there will be plenty of subject matter to paint. 
 
This pastel was accepted into The Segil fine Art Summer Show.

3 comments :

  1. Spectacular. Wish you were near enough for a class. Sigh......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular, wish I was close enough for a class. Sigh..... It should get in the show, no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Jo. I have my fingers crossed. -Joe

    ReplyDelete