August 5, 2014

"Point Lobos" 11x14 Pastel and Los Olivos Quick Draw 2014

 800.
 
This pastel was a recent demo for my summer pastel landscapes class. The Fall session will be starting in mid September but sign up early because it will fill up.
 
Los Olivos Quick Draw 2014
Saturday 9am -7pm
Matteis Tavern, Los Olivos, California
 
Quick Draw 2014 is just around the corner and I am preparing my self for this event. I look forward to this because I sell my work in three ways here. The silent auction is a separate event that takes place during the quick draw. I also have a separate display of my work that I put up with my most recent  paintings and they all sell rather quickly. If you can come by it would be great to see you.
 
 short video 2013 Quick Draw and Auction
 
 
More info on Los Olivos Quick Draw 2014
 

No comments :

Post a Comment